Furnace Tune-up by C.R. Wolfe
Scheduling precautionary, annual tune-ups to your central heating system gives you the confidence you need to prepare for more chilling times. By ensuring your furnace is in good working condition, you can prevent the need to make costly, emergency calls to contractors in times of need. With heating systems being the highest energy user for your home, improving its efficiency and effectiveness reduces costs and your home's contribution to climate change. Simply add this offer to your cart and a member of C.R. Wolfe's professional staff will contact you to schedule your furnace tune-up to ensure your system is humming smoothly!
- Heating system tune-up for a one-unit central heating unit installed in a single-family home.
- Comprehensive check of thermostat, ignition controls, gas valve and potential cracks and leaks.
- Thorough cleaning of safety controls, burners, pilot assembly, flame sensor and exterior of unit.
- Carbon Monoxide check before and after maintenance.
- Extensive cleaning or additional repairs will be subject to an additional cost (quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis).
- Heating system must be operational upon arrival, this service does not include heating systems repairs or diagnostic work.
- Valid for electric and gas heating system units only; this offer is not valid for heating systems that run on oil or steam.
About C.R. Wolfe
Serving our customers since 1945
C.R. Wolfe is a business built on quality workmanship and customer service. It's about respect and honesty and pride in the job that we do for each and every customer. It's about delivering the best solution for the customers cooling and heating needs.
While the equipment we install has changed a great deal over the years, our company has remained true to it's original purpose - providing total indoor comfort to our customers year round. We specialize in residential and commercial installations and service. We handle all aspects of HVAC work from layout and design of systems, to their installation. We do it all from central air conditioning and heating, to boilers, furnaces, radiation, systems, oil to gas conversions, zoning systems, humidifiers, air filtration, and ventilation.
Long before one of our employees arrive at your home or business, they undergo an extensive training process, learning not only the technical and physical aspects of heating and air conditioning, but learning to take pride in their work and always complete the work like they were working in their own home. This has been critical to the success of our company. It's about going above and beyond the customer & their expectations. When we leave a job site, it's usually cleaner than when we arrived, and when a customer calls with a question that we can't answer over the phone, we get in our truck and go there to take a look. That's how we built our business. We hope we've built the type of company that you will want to do business with.