Thermostat Install & Furnace Tune-up by Design Air
The installation of a new thermostat, together with a furnace tune-up to verify it is in good working condition, will not only give you the confidence you need to prepare for chilling times, but guarantee that your heating system is running effectively and efficiently. With heating systems being the highest energy user for your home, a tune-up from Design Air's certified professionals will reduce the risk of mechanical failures and ensure that your unit is running at peak efficiency. The installation of a new thermostat will affirm that you are getting the most out of your system while using less energy and in turn, saving money. Checkout with this offer in your cart and a trusted member of Design Air will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Heating system tune-up for a one-unit central heating unit installed in a single-family home.
- Comprehensive check of thermostat, ignition controls, gas valve and potential cracks and leaks.
- Thorough cleaning of safety controls, burners, pilot assembly, flame sensor and exterior of unit.
- Carbon Monoxide check before and after maintenance.
- Check wiring connections to ensure thermostat is compatible with your system.
- Removal of existing thermostat.
- Installation of one customer-supplied thermostat at existing location.
- Check for proper operation of newly installed thermostat.
- Installation of additional wiring.
- This offer does not include the thermostat.
- Extensive cleaning or additional repairs will be subject to an additional cost (quoted by your service professional on an as-needed basis).
- Heating system must be operational upon arrival, this service does not include heating systems repairs or diagnostic work.
- Valid for electric and gas heating system units only; this offer is not valid for heating systems that run on oil or steam.
About Design Air Inc.
Serving Rockland, Westchester, Orange and North Bergen counties since 1984, Design Air Inc. is a premier HVAC company that features a team of qualified professionals. We are a BPI certified and accredited company with the NY Home Performance with Energy Star Program, the only Rockland County HVAC contractor in the program. Design Air Inc. specializes in residential and commercial comfort systems including installation, maintenance, repair and replacement services for heating and air conditioning. Additional services include indoor air quality products, generators, geothermal systems, heat pumps, Radiant heat, electrical repairs, circuit breaker panels, water heaters, humidifiers, ductwork, Fireplaces, Stoves. Our staff undergoes background checks, drug testing and continuous training to keep up with the latest technology. With our many years of experience and complete confidence in our highly skilled, polite, clean, uniformed and certified technicians, Design Air gets the job done right. Our customers count on that. “We won't leave your home or business until you, our valued customer, are 100% satisfied!”